The Tea Party Channel is intended as a repository of ideas and opinions from ordinary conservative movement citizens. It does not represent itself as a lone voice unto itself, only as a place at which to hear the many voices and self educate about the movement in general.
Audio and video clips, debate sessions, position speeches, and opinion columns are accepted and presented without charge.
All materials submitted by content producers will be published as long as certain submission criteria are met. Unless the author requests the Publisher provide editor input and assistance none will be offered. Authors are advised to keep materials concise and on topic - rants just won't be published.
- Authors must make a reasonable effort to fact check. If statistics are quoted they must be correct and properly attributed. The same applies to quoted statements made by public figures and private citizens.
- NO slanderous or libelous statements will be tolerated. Hyperbole must be kept to a minimum and foul language will simply not be accepted.
- Are you making a credible case for your opinion? Baseless arguments and outlandish opinions don't belong here. Please don't create an unpleasant situation for us by postulating that ET's have invaded the government, or there is a vast conspiracy originating from 'Those people.' FACTS make the best argument, not wild accusations and gut feelings.
- Recordings of public (government) meetings, encounters with government officials, candidate statements and interviews must not be edited or altered without a definitive statement included that explains why the edit was made. The raw material must be offered for review upon demand.
- Video and audio materials that are obviously created with the intent to incite negative reactions will not be accepted or published. The Publisher offers this site as an opportunity to promote reasonable civil discourse, not as a seditious tool to promote public unrest, riot, and revolt.
- Commercial content is accepted ONLY in recognized advertising formats and upon payment of our published fees. Don't try to sell your widget, newsletter, DVD, book, or other products by slipping mentions of them into your content.
- SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHERS. This is our most important request of content providers. You might not like those in the opposition, but they have as much right to their opinions as you have to yours. Those that discuss their views in a civil manner usually find some common ground and find solutions. Conversely, anyone that deems it necessary to shout the loudest usually never hears the simplest and most logical answer to the most difficult of situations.
Those that are bringing the The Tea Party Channel to life have struggled for years to find a credible platform that can be respected and honored. With your cooperation we can offer a variety of opinions and plans that can improve our governments at all levels. We are all demanding that government perform at a higher level and the only way to ensure that it will change is to offer unimpeachable logic and impeccable standards. If you can meet this critera you are absolutely welcome to share this platform with all of us looking for a more responsive government.